Nutella Hot Chocolate
A twist on a wintertime classic, the hazelnuts in the Nutella bring a warm depth to this treat.
- 1.2 l (5 cups) milk, room temperature
- 120 ml (½ cup) chocolate hazelnut spread
- 90 g (3 ounces) abuelita chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in the order listed into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select the hot soup program and start the machine (or variable 1, start the machine, and quickly move up to variable 10, blend for 5:45.)
- Allow program to run to completion, then select variable 1. Start the machine. Blend for an additional 30 seconds to reduce foam.
- Serve hot.
|Serving Size||1.4 l (6 cups)|
|Amount Per Servings|