Peach and Lavender Frozen Yogurt
Sweet fruit and fragrant herbs combine for a sophisticated version of your favorite dessert.
- 360 ml (1 ½ cups) plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 680 g (5 cups) frozen peach slices
- ¼ teaspoon dried lavender
- ⅓ teaspoon sea salt
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
For frozen desserts, the temperature of the frozen ingredients should be around 20°F (-7°C). About 20 seconds into blending, four mounds should start to form at the top of the blend. Once this starts to happen, stop tamping and allow the machine to do the work. If the mounds are not forming, your frozen ingredients may be too cold and the blend will take longer to process.
|Serving Size||215 g (5 Servings)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||.18 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32.61 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.45 g|