Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
Who doesn’t love a good muffin, especially when it’s warm? This one packs moisture and flavor with pumpkin, and a sweet surprise with chocolate chips. Bonus: They’re easy to make and oh-so-tasty, too!
- 2 large eggs
- 60 ml (¼ cup) light olive oil
- 245 g (1 cup) pumpkin purée
- 60 ml (¼ cup) skim milk
- 150 g (¾ cup) granulated sugar
- 220 g (1¾ cup) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 120 g (½ cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly coat a muffin pan with cooking spray, or use cupcake liners.
- Place eggs, oil, pumpkin, milk, and sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 and press start. Slowly increase the speed to Variable 5 and blend for 10 seconds. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, thoroughly mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
- Use an ice cream scoop or a spoon to portion the batter into the muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
|Serving Size||1 muffin|
|Amount Per Servings|