Sweet Beet Hummus Baby Food
This blend not only looks great, it tastes great, too. And as your child develops and begins to eat more solid foods, try pulsing it instead for added texture.
- 65 g (⅓ cup) sweet potato, peeled, diced, roasted, and cooled
- 35 g (⅓ cup) garbanzo beans, cooled
- 36 g (¼ cup) red beet, peeled, diced, roasted, and cooled
- 90 ml (¼ cup plus 2 Tablespoons) breast milk or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the 8-ounce Purée program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow the 8-ounce Purée program to complete.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|