Zucchini, Corn & Tomato Muffins
Savory muffins are the perfect way to start your morning, or make a great lunch option! Adding vegetables into this quick and delicious muffin will give you the balanced boost you need for a great day.
- 240 ml (1 cup) milk
- 1 large egg
- 150 g (½ cup) melted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 350 g (2 cups) self-rising flour
- 1 ear of corn, cut off the cob
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 zucchini, small diced
- 115 g (1 cup) Feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 12-muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper cups and set aside.
- Place milk, eggs, butter, salt, and flour into Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase speed to Variable 7. Blend for 10 to 15 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
- Stop the machine and use a spatula to fold in remaining ingredients.
- Pour batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
|Serving Size||1 muffin|
|Amount Per Servings|