All Green Smoothie
It’s so easy going green with this sweet and delicious combination of fruits, veggies, and leafy greens.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 60 g (1 ) pineapple
- 450 g (3 cups) green grapes
- ½ Bartlett pear, seeded
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, halved
- 40 g (½ cup) broccoli florets
- 30 g (1 cup) spinach
- 240 g (2½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1. Start the blender and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 50 seconds using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
- If using a machine with programs, Select the Smoothie Program button, Start the machine and allow the programmed cycle to complete.
This recipe can be doubled to create a full container of smoothies. If all ingredients do not fit, start the blend and add the extra ingredients through the lid plug.
|Serving Size||438 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|