All Green Smoothie Bowl
Avocado provides a silky texture to this smoothie bowl, which you can top with fresh berries, nuts, or seeds.
- 480 ml (2 cups) Almond Milk, or coconut water
- 270 g (2 ) medium avocado, pitted, peeled
- 120 g (4 cups) fresh spinach
- 30 g (4 Tablespoons) hemp seeds
- 600 g (4 cups) frozen mango chunks
- 80 g (½ cup) blueberries, to garnish
- 40 g (4 Tablespoons) unsweetened shredded coconut, to garnish
- Place almond milk, avocado, spinach, hemp seed, and frozen mango into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute using the tamper if necessary to push ingredients toward the blades.
- Portion into bowls and top with blueberries and coconut flakes.
Using your Vitamix made almond milk in any recipe will give a flavor and nutrition boost.
|Serving Size||407 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|