All Green Smoothie Bowl
Avocado provides a silky texture to this smoothie bowl, which you can top with fresh berries, nuts, or seeds.
- 240 ml (1 cup) almond milk, or coconut water
- 135 g (1 medium) avocado, pitted, peeled
- 60 g (2 cups) fresh spinach
- 2 Tablespoons hemp seeds
- 300 g (2 cups) frozen mango chunks
- 40 g (4 Tablespoons) blueberries, to garnish
- 20 g (2 Tablespoons) unsweetened shredded coconut , to garnish
- Place almond milk, avocado, spinach, hemp seed, and frozen mango into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute using the tamper if necessary to push ingredients toward the blades.
- Portion into bowls and top with blueberries and coconut flakes.
Need more than 2 servings? This recipe can be doubled or tripled in the 64-ounce container. Using your Vitamix made almond milk in any recipe will give a flavor and nutrition boost.
|Serving Size||407 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|