All Green Smoothie Bowl
Avocado provides a silky texture to this smoothie bowl, which you can top with fresh berries, nuts, or seeds.
- 120 ml (½ cup) coconut water
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 30 g (1 cup) spinach
- 1 Tablespoon hemp seeds
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen mango
- 2 Tablespoons blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- Place coconut water, avocado, spinach, hemp and mango into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Top with blueberries and coconut flakes.
A filling and nutritious breakfast option, loaded with good fats and fiber!
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g|