Almond Flour Sugar Cookies
An all-natural cookie with no added sugars or oils
- 50 g (1 cup) applesauce
- 2 large eggs
- 65 g (10 ) Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract, optional
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 350 g (3½ cup) almond flour
- Place dates, eggs, applesauce and vanilla into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine and increase to the highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds.
- Place flour, baking soda, and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper. Using a #40 scoop, (3/4 ounce) portion onto baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- A great all natural alternative cookie, using no added sugars or oils. Add cinnamon, nutmeg or other spices to enhance flavor to your liking. Grinding alternative flours yourself is a great way to use your Vitamix.
This cookie contains no added sugar, rather it gets its sweetness naturally from dates and applesauce. Adding no butter or fats in the recipe the cookies will hold their shape better and not spread out.
|Serving Size||1 Cookie|
|Amount Per Servings|