Homemade almond milk is free of preservatives and can be used for cooking, baking, pouring over cereal, or adding to coffee.
- 720 ml (3 cups) water
- 140 g (1 cup) almonds
- 30 g (2 ) dates, pitted, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached
- You may soak almonds in cold water for 4 hours or overnight. Dates were used to sweeten the milk, but feel free to try honey or other sweeteners instead. To make vanilla almond milk, add vanilla extract or fresh vanilla bean.
- Try doubling this recipe in the 64 ounce container to make enough for the week.
|Serving Size||221 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|