Apple Acorn Squash Soup
A wonderful fall soup with fresh apples and acorn squash picked during autumn harvest.
- 420 g (3 cups) acorn squash, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 60 g (½ ) small onion, peeled, halved
- ½ garlic clove
- 480 ml (2 cups) vegetable broth
- 100 g (½ ) apple, seeded, cored
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Steam squash in a steamer or microwave. Sauté onion and garlic in oil until onion is clear and tender. Set aside
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to high.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes. Serve immediately.
Serve with sour cream or yogurt.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page