Apple Pie Ice Cream
Capture the classic American comfort food in this mouth-watering ice cream. An optional banana gives the recipe extra sweetness.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades while processing.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
- For an even bolder flavor, try roasting your apples until tender before blending them. This will remove some moisture and make for a creamier mixture, so you may need to adjust by using 1/2 cup to 1 cups less ice.
- If mixture has the consistency of a milkshake, firm it up by slowly adding another cup of frozen ice cubes. Process until smooth.
|Serving Size||134 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|