Asian Pesto Sauce
Zesty orange, chili sauce, and ginger are just a few of the ingredients that transform ordinary pesto into an Asian-inspired sauce.
- 180 g (2 ) small oranges, peeled
- 60 ml (¼ cup) rice wine vinegar
- 60 ml (¼ cup) dark sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons Asian chili sauce
- 120 g (4 cups) fresh spinach
- 20 g (½ cup) fresh cilantro leaves
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 20 g (1 ) fresh ginger root, 1" thick
- 2 strips orange peel
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the orange, leaving just the flesh and reserving 1 strip of zest.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||69 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page