Autumn Sweet Potato Smoothie
The bright fall flavors of sweet potato, apple, cranberries, and ginger create this smooth, delicious alternative to apple cider. Add more ginger to increase flavor and sweetness
- 225 g (1⅓ cup) red grapes
- ½ medium oranges, peeled
- 100 g ( ½ ) sweet potato, peeled, cooked
- ½ medium apple, seeded, halved
- 2 g (1 ) fresh ginger root, peeled
- 30 g (2 ) Medjool dates, pitted
- 25 g ( ¼ cup) frozen cranberries
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
This recipe can be double or tripled in the 64 ounce container to serve more or save for a later snack in the refrigerator. Balance the tart flavors of cranberries with the sweetness of dates.
|Serving Size||349 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|