Autumn Sweet Potato Smoothie
The bright fall flavors of sweet potato, apple, cranberries, and ginger create this smooth, delicious alternative to apple cider. Add more ginger to increase flavor and sweetness
- 225 g (1⅓ cup) red grapes
- 1 medium oranges, peeled, halved
- ½ medium apple, seeded
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger root, peeled
- 2 dates, pitted
- 25 g ( ¼ cup) frozen cranberries
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the blender, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container. This fall-flavored smoothie is a great alternative to plain apple cider.
|Serving Size||349 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|