Ideal for drizzling over poached eggs or as a dipping sauce for breakfast toast.
- 1 lemon, or 6 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice, peeled
- 200 g (1 1/2 ) avocados, peeled, pitted, quartered
- 360 ml (1½ cup) hot water
- 3/4 teaspoons salt, optional
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 90 ml (6 Tablespoons) sunflower oil
- Place fresh lemon, avocado, hot water, salt, optional, and ground black pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. Blend for 1 minute.
- Reduce speed to Variable 5 and remove lid plug. Slowly drizzle in the vegetable oil. Replace lid plug.
- Blend for an additional 15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||28 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|