Ideal for drizzling over poached eggs or as a dipping sauce for breakfast toast.
- 60 ml (4 Tablespoons) lemon juice
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled
- 240 ml (1 cup) hot water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 60 ml (4 Tablespoons) vegetable oil
- Place lemon juice, avocado, hot water, salt, and ground black pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Reduce speed to Variable 8 and remove lid plug. Slowly drizzle in the vegetable oil. Replace lid plug.
- Blend for an additional 15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||60 (0.25 cups)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|