Banana Blueberry Orange Smoothie
Kids love the delightful purplish color of this refreshing snack! Just add ice to turn it into a delicious sorbet.
- 540 ml (2¼ cup) water
- 390 g (3 ) medium oranges, peeled, halved
- 300 g (3 ) frozen bananas, halved
- 240 g (1½ cup) frozen blueberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine, increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
If using a fresh banana, add up to 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes. You can double this recipe to utilize the full 64 ounces of the container.
|Serving Size||420 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|