Banana Blueberry Orange Smoothie
Kids love the delightful purplish color of this refreshing snack! Just add ice to turn it into a delicious sorbet.
- 720 ml (3 cups) water
- 520 g (4 ) medium orange, peeled
- 400 g (4 ) small frozen bananas, peeled
- 320 g (1 1/2 cups) frozen blueberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
The Vitamix makes quick work of the whole foods. If using a fresh banana, add up to 1 cup (130g) ice cubes.
|Serving Size||420 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|