Banana Raspberry Green Smoothie
Almond milk and bananas make this smoothie creamy without the need for dairy. Blend for the perfect breakfast treat.
- 480 ml (2 cups) almond milk
- 60 g (2 cups) fresh spinach
- 50 g (1 cup) romaine lettuce
- 40 g (1/2 cups) fresh mint leaves
- 440 g (4 ) small bananas, peeled
- 340 g (3 cups) frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Try swapping out half the spinach for kale, or even replacing it for more nutrition benefits as you learn your favorite green smoothie ingredient pairings. Fresh Vitamix almond milk will give extra creaminess to this smoothie.
|Serving Size||361 g (1 servings)|
|Amount Per Servings|