Basic Fruit Smoothie
With just three simple ingredients, this thick and creamy smoothie is a great way to join the smoothie revolution.
- 960 ml (4 cups) soy milk, or milk alternative
- 220 g (2 ) small bananas, peeled
- 320 g (4 slices) pineapple, peeled, with core
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
If you have leftovers from this smoothie, save it in your fridge for a snack later, our pour it into popsicle molds for a healthy, delicious treat!
|Serving Size||383 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|