Berry Delicious Smoothie
Strawberries, blueberries and cranberries give this smoothie a bright lavender color, while banana and pineapple round out the flavor.
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) water
- 170 g (1 cup) red grapes
- 150 g (1 cup) pineapple, frozen
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 50 g (⅓ cup) frozen blueberries
- 35 g (⅓ cup) frozen cranberries
- 70 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|