Berry Frozen Yogurt
We've used blueberries, strawberries, and a little honey for sweetness, but you can personalize this basic froyo recipe with your favorite berries and toppings.
- 350 g (1½ cup) dairy free yogurt, or vanilla yogurt
- 150 ml (1 Tablespoon) honey, optional
- 245 g (2 cups) frozen blueberries
- 450 g (3 cups) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||106 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|