Black Bean Burgers with Sriracha Aioli
Form smaller patties and serve on slider buns for fun party appetizers.
- 425 g (14½ ounce) canned black beans, rinsed, drained
- 30 g (¼ cup) onion, peeled. diced
- 10 g (¼ cup) fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 60 g (½ cup) Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 4 other hamburger buns
- 60 g (¼ cup) canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 40 g (2 cups) arugula
- Place black beans, onion, cilantro, garlic, soy sauce, salt, pepper, panko, and egg into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 8.
- Turn machine on and off to pulse 8 to 10 times, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Remove from container and place in a bowl. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide mixture into 4 patties.
- Arrange patties onto a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 8 to 10 minutes. Flip over and bake an additional 6 minutes.
- For Sriracha aioli, mix the Sriracha, mayonnaise and lime juice together.
- Assemble burgers on buns with arugula and Sriracha mayo.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|