With blanco tequila, Cointreau, frozen mango and pear nectar, a festive alternative to the traditional mimosa.
- 45 ml (1½ fluidounce) tequila blanco
- 30 ml (1 fluidounce) Cointreau
- 30 ml (1 fluidounce) pear nectar
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- 5 g (1 piece) fresh ginger root, 1/4" slice
- 150 g (1 cup) mango chunks
- 195 g (1½ cup) ice cubes, plus additional as needed for serving
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth, but slushy, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||2 servings|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 g mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|