Caramel Espresso Frappé
A frozen blend of espresso with caramel and chocolate brings the taste of the coffee shop right to your kitchen.
- 240 ml (1 cup) soy milk
- 120 ml (½ cup) espresso, cold
- 60 ml (¼ cup) caramel syrup
- 25 g (¼ cup) unsweetened cocoa powder, or chocolate milk powder
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 25 to 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||372 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|