Carrot Ginger Purée
Carrots balance out the ginger and spice blend in this creamy purée, perfect for pairing with turkey, duck or turducken.
- 908 g (2 pounds) carrot
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger root, peeled
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 4 cloves garlic cloves
- 240 g (1 ) onion
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place ingredients on a pan and roast for 40 minutes or until tender.
- Place ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
Garam masala is an indian spice blend that gives this dish a little extra flavor. This is also a quick and easy recipe that you can do ahead of time and place in an oven safe dish and reheat easily.
|Serving Size||59 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|