Carrot Orange Ice with Ginger and Olive Oil
Orange and ginger turn fresh carrot into the perfect spring-time treat.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- Zest of ½ Orange
- 120 g (1 cup) carrots, halved
- 2 Tablespoons fresh ginger root
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place olive oil, orange, zest, carrot, ginger and sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Add ice to the container. Turn dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10. Blend for 30 seconds, using tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||120 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|