Cashew French Onion Dip
A non-dairy solution to a party favorite, this dip tastes just like the real thing.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 250 g (2 cups) cashews, soaked 3 hours, rinsed, drained
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion flake
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on slowly increase speed to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Soaking the cashews produces a creamy texture that mimics sour cream.
|Serving Size||30 ml (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|