Cashew French Onion Dip
A non-dairy solution to a party favorite, this dip tastes just like the real thing.
- 240 ml (1 cup) water
- 2 lemons, zest and juice only
- 450 g (4 cups) unsalted cashews, roasted or raw
- 60 ml (½ cup) Worcestershire sauce, or vegan worcestershire sauce
- 1⅓ Tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
This is a great alternative to a traditional French onion dip with dairy.
|Serving Size||30 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|