If you're wanting a change from your green smoothie routine, try this comforting Chai Smoothie recipe by Raw Foods Chef, Marisa DiCenso-Pelser.
- 480 ml (2 cups) brewed chai tea
- 480 ml (2 cups) almond milk
- 480 g (4 ) small bananas, peeled
- 40 g (½ cup) rolled oats
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 70 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- Place ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to it highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
To make a frozen drink, add 2 cups of ice, or use frozen bananas in the blend.
|Serving Size||446 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|