Perfectly fresh, hot, and flavorful with just a touch of spice, this bowl of ramen comfort is made complete with chopped vegetables, fresh ginger, and green curry paste.
- 960 ml (4 cups) chicken broth
- 90 ml (⅓ cup) low sodium soy sauce
- 90 ml (⅓ cup) rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 5 g (1 Tablespoon) fresh ginger root, peeled
- 1 teaspoon Togarashi Shichimi
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 dates, pitted
- 4 cups ramen noodles, cooked, divided use
- 30 g (¼ cup) green onion, sliced thin, divided use
- 180 g (2 cups) broccoli florets, or cauliflower, carrot ,cooked, divided use
- Place broth, soy sauce, vinegar, curry paste, ginger, Togarashi Shichimi, sesame oil, and brown sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes the lid.
- To serve, place 1 cup cooked noodles into a soup bowl. Top with 12 ounces (360 ml) of broth and garnish with green onion and assorted vegetables.
We use dates in this recipe to add a great whole food alternative to processed sugars.
|Serving Size||405 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|