Chickpea Mint Spread
Serve this recipe with pita chips, a vegetable tray, or as a sandwich spread.
- 508 g (2 cans) chickpeas, drained and rinsed, reserve 6 ounces of liquid
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 24 small garlic cloves, roasted
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||27 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|