Chipotle Peanut Sauce
An Asian-inspired topping, ideal for homemade Pad Thai or as a sauce for chicken wings.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) water
- 510 g (2 cups) peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 10 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||38 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page