Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
A luxurious mix of chocolate and hazelnuts to complement crêpes, pretzels, and sweet strawberries.
- 60 g (¼ cup) peanut oil
- 300 g (3 cups) roasted hazelnuts
- 175 g (1 cup) chopped dark chocolate
- 240 ml (1 cup) milk chocolate chips
- Place peanut oil and hazelnuts into Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then High. Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- After about 1 minute when a smooth butter has formed, reduce speed to Variable 8.
- Add chocolate, a little at a time through the lid plug opening, tamping only if necessary.
- Once all of the chocolate has been added, increase speed to Variable 10 and blend an additional 10-30 seconds.
- Thicken in the refrigerator.
|Serving Size||30 ml (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|