Chocolate Ice Cream
Try this simplified version of classic chocolate ice cream that doesn’t require an ice cream maker. Make it your own by adding your favorite ingredients during the last few seconds of processing, such as chopped walnuts or chocolate chips.
- 240 ml (1 cup) milk
- 35 g (½ cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 100 g (½ cup) granulated sugar
- 35 g (½ cup) non-fat dry milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 780 g (6 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the machine and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds or until four mounds have formed, using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
- Serve immediately
|Serving Size||119 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|