Chocolate and Cookies Freeze
Chocolate ice cream is taken to the next level with your favorite cookie mix-ins.
- 3 chocolate chip cookies
- 240 ml (1 cup) chocolate milk
- 1 date, pitted, or 1 Tablespoon honey
- 10 g (2 Tablespoons) cocoa powder
- 60 g (1/4 cups) chocolate chips
- 280 g (2 ) frozen bananas, peeled, halved
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Put the cookies into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 3.
- Pulse 5 to 10 times to chop. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highet speed, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop the machine. Stir in cookies and serve immediately. Do not over mix or melting will occur.
To make this a wheat and gluten-free recipe, substitute chocolate chips instead for the cookies.
|Serving Size||120 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|