This sweet apple syrup is delicious served warm or cold over vanilla ice cream, pancakes or drizzled atop a slice of apple pie.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 750 g (6 medium) apples, halved, seeded
- 120 g (1 cup) dates, pitted
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid. Use warm or cold over vanilla ice cream, pancakes or as a garnish for apple pie.
|Serving Size||32 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|