Coconut Goji Berry Smoothie
Hemp seeds and chia seeds help thicken this smoothie, while also providing a nutritional boost.
- 240 ml (1 cup) coconut milk
- 120 g (1 ) banana, peeled, diced
- 30 g (1 cup) spinach
- 3 Tablespoons goji berries
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen mixed berries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute
Adding seeds to your smoothies is a great way to add fiber, fat, and protein. You can easily switch out coconut milk with a homemade nut milk made in the Vitamix.
|Serving Size||400 g (1 servings)|
|Amount Per Servings|