Coconut Goji Berry Smoothie
Hemp seeds and chia seeds help thicken this smoothie, while also providing a nutritional boost.
- 240 ml (1 cup) coconut milk
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- 30 g (1 cup) spinach
- 3 Tablespoons dried goji berries
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen mixed berries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.2
- Select Variable 1.3
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Adding seeds to your smoothies is a great way to add fiber, fat and protein to your smoothies.
|Serving Size||240 (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|