Cranberry Relish Sauce
This simple sauce of cranberry, apple, and orange adds perfect color and sweetness to ham or turkey.
- 280 g (2 ) medium orange, peeled, halved
- 200 g (2 cups) fresh cranberries
- 260 g (2 small) apple, halved, seeded
- 60 g (4 ) pitted medjool dates, or ¼ cup honey
- 120 g (1 cup) walnuts, or pecans
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to Variable 4, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend 15-25 seconds to get a coarsely chopped relish.
|Serving Size||61 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|