Creamy Celery Soup
This recipe uses the entire celery stalk, leaves and all, for a more intense celery flavor.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) vegetable broth
- ½ onion, peeled, diced
- 455 g (1 pound) celery, diced
- 75 g (⅓ cup) parsnip, diced
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 60 ml (¼ cup) heavy cream
- Place all ingredients, except the cream, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6 minutes or until hot. Reduce to Variable 4; remove lid plug.
- Add cream through the lid plug opening. Blend for 10 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|