Easy Tomato Sauce
As the name implies, this five-ingredient recipe is easy enough to make in a pinch and includes beef broth, tomatoes, garlic, and fresh herbs.
- 240 ml (1 cup) beef broth
- 800 g (28 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes
- 100 g (3 ounces) tomato paste
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 15 g (1 cup) fresh herbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place broth, tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, and herbs into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 7 minutes, or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Adding Parmesan cheese to the mixture will enrich the flavor of your sauce.
|Serving Size||120 ml (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|