Pineapple and vanilla yogurt give this green smoothie a light, citrus flavor that will keep you coming back for more.
- 115 g (½ cup) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 310 g (2 cups) pineapple, peeled with core
- 40 g (1 stalk) celery
- 60 g (2 cups) spinach
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades. Serve immediately.
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container.
|Serving Size||264 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|