Make Mexican night any night with this quick and easy version.
- 960 ml (4 cups) chicken broth
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) extra virgin olive oil, optional
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 40 g (⅓ cup) chili powder
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt, optional
- 60 g (½ cup) all-purpose flour
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
This recipe can be reduced by half and made in smaller containers.
|Serving Size||60 ml (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|