Four Fruit Smoothie
Fresh orange, pineapple, banana, and strawberries are blended to perfection for a refreshing, all-natural beverage.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 140 g (1 medium) orange, peeled, halved
- 1 slice pineapple, peeled, halved
- 60 g ( ½ small) banana, peeled
- 90 g (6 large) strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons date syrup, or honey, to taste, optional
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
This recipe can easily be tripled in the 64-ounce container, making enough to serve a large family or refrigerating to enjoy later.
|Serving Size||328 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|