Freshly Minted Berry Smoothie
A vibrant berry smoothie with a hint of mint.
- 480 ml (2 cups) almond milk
- 100 g (2 ) kiwis, peeled, halved
- 2 pitted dates
- 30 g (1 cup) kale
- 5 g (1 Tablespoon) fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 280 g (2 cups) frozen mixed berries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
If you want to peel the kiwis, cut off the ends and use a spoon to scoop between the skin and the meat of the fruit.
|Serving Size||363 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|