This fruit punch is traditionally made at Christmas, and can be served warm. We have made a whole fruit version, but for a thinner style, feel free to strain it.
- 100 g (1 cup) fresh cranberries
- 180 ml (¾ cup) vodka
- 120 ml (½ cup) triple sec
- 2 lime, peeled
- 520 g (4 cups) ice cubes
- 80 g (¼ cup) date syrup, or honey
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruit, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 20 to 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper as necessary to press ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||279 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|