Frosty Basil Lemonade
Create this icy, refreshing blend of citrus and herbs for those hot summer picnics. Made with whole seeded lemons—no juicing required!
- 720 ml (3 cups) water
- 1½ lemons, peeled
- 50 g (¼ cup) granulated sugar, or Date Syrup to taste
- 20 g (½ cup) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|