Frozen Irish Coffee
An iced coffee with whiskey and Irish Cream Liqueur. Simply omit the alcohol for a wakeful morning beverage.
- 30 ml (1 fluid ounce) whiskey
- 30 ml (1 fluidounce) Bailey's Irish Cream Liquer
- 60 ml (¼ cup) milk, or Milk alternative
- 50 g (¼ cup) granulated sugar, or Date Syrup to taste
- 180 ml (¾ cup) coffee, cold
- 195 g (1½ cup) ice cubes, plus additional as needed for serving
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
Instead of milk, try using homemade almond milk made in your Vitamix. This drink can be made without alcohol.
|Serving Size||240 (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|