Frozen Irish Coffee
A delicious frozen coffee treat.
- 120 ml (½ cup) soy milk, or milk alternative
- 75 g (12 ) dates, pitted
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 360 ml (1 1/2 cups) coffee, chilled
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
To make this an alcoholic version, add 1 ounce (30ml) of both whisky and Irish cream liqueur.
|Serving Size||235 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page