With apple juice concentrate, banana, and a few baby carrots, this healthy sorbet is a simple and satisfying way to finish any meal.
- 255 ml (9 ounces) apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1½ bananas, peeled
- 6 baby carrots
- 600 g (6 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 25 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||120 ml (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|