Garden Veggie Dip
A blend of Greek yogurt and cream cheese is the essence of this dip, which includes vegetables for added fresh flavor.
- 120 ml (½ cup) plain Greek yogurt
- 225 g (8 ounces) reduced fat cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 3 carrots, halved
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 8.
- Pulse mixture, using On/Off switch, until blended but still chunky, about 5 pulses. Stop machine, scrape sides, secure lid and Pulse 5 additional times.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 8.
- Blend for 10 to 15 seconds or just until desired texture is reached. Do not over process.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|