Ginger Greens Juice
A delicate mix of cucumbers, celery, apples, and kale will give you a little extra pick-up that will keep you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 300 g (1 ) cucumber
- 80 g (½ ) celery stalk
- 375 g (2 medium) apples, seeded, halved
- 60 g (2 cups) kale
- 5 g (1 Tablespoon) fresh ginger root, peeled
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- If using a programmed machine press the Smoothie button and allow the programmed cycle to complete.
- Strain through a nut milk bag. Store in refrigerator. Use within 2 days.
Filtering the juice will remove the fiber, try drinking this juice as a smoothie when you are in a hurry. Ginger adds great flavor but adding too much can over power. Start with a small small amount and add more to the blend after you have tried it. This blend can easily be doubled in the Vitamix 64 ounce containers.
|Serving Size||445 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|